Returning or Exchanging an Item
Under the United Kingdom Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase order within seven days of receipt by the appropriate addressee, of products sold under our agreement with you. These are the terms which apply:
- You must tell us you wish to cancel within 7 days of your receipt of the Goods, by emailing email@example.com quoting your order number, details of the gift you wish to return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement.
- In any event, you may not cancel orders for handmade, specially commissioned or personalised goods;
- The goods must then be returned to us within 5 days of your telling us you wish to cancel: with both goods and all packaging in their original condition - securely wrapped - including our delivery note or invoice (or copy of);
- Return addressed to: Red 21 Ltd - Unit 9, Enterprise Court, Harcourt Close, Manners Industrial Estate, Ilkeston, Derbyshire. DE7 8EW *
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
After we have received the Goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt;
If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
We are under no obligation to collect or recover Goods from you, but if we do, our costs will be payable by you.
Faulty or wrong item
If the item you received is faulty or is not what you originally ordered, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
Please note. If the product is not in a resalable condition then we will not be able to offer you a refund. We will have to send the product back to you, and you will have to incur the cost of the return delivery.
** It is recommended that - for your own protection - you obtain a Certificate of Posting (available free from the Post Office) for all returns, so that we can complete your request in the event of items being lost in transit. You should keep this certificate until you have received your refund or replacement as the goods remain your responsibility until they reach us.